Yesterday was my friend Boman's birthday! We had a party for him with the theme of "fruity and cheesey". (My idea) I don't know if I should be proud or not of that stupidly funny idea, but I think I should be. For the party we made fruity pebble crispie treats. Needless to say they were fantastic! To our suprise (say in voice of Jim Carrey in "Series of Unfortunate Events") we actually made something more than just a treat.
Yes, you guessed it, we made a unicorn! This is Kristin, with our new friend the unicorn... Basically this is the best thing I have ever seen! And you can tell by Kristin's face that she agrees with me. So all in all, I think last night was a success.
On a different note, I leave for the Philippines in 34 days!! Can you believe it? Because I can't!
No comments:
Post a Comment