Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduating!

So tomorrow is a big day for our family! This little guys, is graduating from HIGH SCHOOL!!!!



His name is Joseph Palmer, aka Jojo, aka Joe Dog, aka my younger (no longer little) brother. Who would have thought that this day would come and that cute little boy would turn into a great young man? Well it did, and it definitely happened too quickly. I wonder what it is like to be a parent because this is hard enough for me to be going through. Now he is all grown up. (He is such a nice brother and did the lazy eye so we can be twinners in this picture.) The past two summers we were able to work together in the best place on earth, Jackson Hole, Wyoming (even though my best place on earth might soon be changing to the Philippines...). We always had such a blast there! There is never a dull moment when Joseph was around. We were both river guides up on the snake river. Our summers were full of sun, laughing, adventures, and friends. They were the greatest. Joseph always knows how to put a smile on my face. Even when I am mad at him, he'll say something funny so that I have to laugh, which sometimes makes me more mad but I can't stop laughing so I don't really care. Whenever I am in a bad mood, a quick little phone call to him is all I need to brighten up my day. Here are some of my favorite things about him:
  • he is probably the funniest person I know
  • he is a worthy priesthood holder
  • he is preparing to serve a mission
  • he stays calm under pressure situations
  • he is a very hard worker
  • he is confident and doesn't care what people think
  • he is very caring and considerate of others
  • he always includes people and looks out for others
  • he can make me laugh no matter what mood I am in

He is such a great person and I am so proud of him!!! CONGATULATIONS JOJO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment