For the summer Kristin and I decided to make a bucket list! Well since I will only be here for half of the summer now, we need to get busy! Here is our list:
- go to Thai Ruby
- Make good use of our "pass of all passes"
- go star tipping
- watch "A Walk to Remember"
- Road Trip
- Go to a drive-in movie
- send a package to Slater
- go to Moab
- go to Cranky Chuckies
- go on roof of Jamestown
- Great wall of chocolate
- Light hands on fire
- burn candle
- go fishing
- hike timpanogos
- go tubbing down Provo River
- run through sprinklers
- go to Tucanos
- go to Legends (chocolate chip cookies)
So basically we have a lot to do! (I omitted one, but Kristin knows which one it is :) it's just not for the public eye). Things we have already done:
- go star tipping
- burned part of the candle
Needless to say, we have a lot of work to do. There are some things that I won't be able to do like, "make good use of our pass of all passes" because I didn't buy one. This is probably the one time that my procrastination skill has paid off (and yes it is a skill). I kept procrastinating buying my pass of all passes, and now since I won't be here come July, it is a good thing I didn't buy one, because then I would have spent money on it with out using it a ton. Another thing I probably won't be able to do is go on a road trip..... but maybe we can work something out!
If you couldn't tell, Kristin and I really enjoy food. That is what most of our bucket list consists of. Everybody is invited (especially Cami, Becca, and Brittany) to any and all of our adventures! I am expecially looking forward to lighting my hands on fire. Even though that terrifies me, I need to get over my fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment